If you require any more information or have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 [eighteen] years of age to use this website. By using this website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18.
License to use the Website
Unless otherwise stated, the licensee owns the intellectual property rights and materials used on this website. All of these intellectual property rights are reserved under the following license.
You may download for caching purposes only, print pages, files, or other content from the Website for your personal information subject to the restrictions described below and elsewhere in these Terms.
You must not:
- republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent, or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screen scrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way they link to the websites of other listed companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses with the exception of outreach not-for-profits, charity shopping centers, and charity fundraising groups, are not allowed to link to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other websites, as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the Linking Party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits into the context of the referring party’s site.
I may consider and approve additional link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, legal, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
I will approve linking requests from these organizations if I determine that: (a) the link will not adversely affect me or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization has no negative records with me; (c) the benefit to me from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for Home Design Max absence; and (d) the reference is in the context of general information about the resources.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the Linking Party and its products or services; and (c) fits into the context of the referring party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify me by emailing Home Design Max. Please include your name, your organization’s name, and contact information, as well as your website URL, a list of all URLs from which you wish to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our website that you would like to link to. Please allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- using our company name; or
- By using a uniform resource locator that is referenced; or
- Using any other description of our linked website makes sense in the context and format of the content on the referring page.
No use of the Home Design Max logo or other artwork for linking will be permitted without a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our website that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way without our prior consent and written permission.
Responsibility for content
I am not responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to defend and defend me against all claims that appear on your website. No link should appear on any website that could be construed as offensive, obscene, or criminal or that violates, otherwise violates, or advocates the violation or other violation of the rights of third parties.
Reservation of rights
I reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any specific link to our website. You agree to remove all links to our website upon request immediately. I also, reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and their linking policies at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound and abide by these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact me at any time and let me know. I will consider requests to remove links, but I am under no obligation to respond or respond to you directly.
I do not guarantee the correctness, completeness, or accuracy of the information on this website; nor do I promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is updated.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, I exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your obligations in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities of mine or yours that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this statement: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all disclaimers, including liabilities in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website and the information and services on the Website are provided free of charge, I shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever.